Community Jackxist Music Introduction

Hello everyone, the worst thing happened to me that can happen to a you tuber recently my channel with over 100 thousand views and 1000 subscribers got terminated due to the youtube bug and i could not get the channel back. It was terminated because of inappropriate content, but i decided not to give up. I made a new channel started making the videos again but if you guys can help me out as i need to get all my viewers and subscribers back, I would be very grateful. My new channel name is Jackxist Music

Thankyou for reading this, I am happy to be a part of freedom. #BestCommunityEver

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone, the worst thing happened to me that can happen to a you tuber recently my channel with over 100 thousand views and 1000 subscribers got terminated due to the youtube bug and i could not get the channel back. It was terminated because of inappropriate content, but i decided not to give up. I made a new channel started making the videos again but if you guys can help me out as i need to get all my viewers and subscribers back, I would be very grateful. My new channel name is Jackxist Music

Thankyou for reading this, I am happy to be a part of freedom. #BestCommunityEver

Welcome to the Family, That's sucks you lost your channel :(