LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
I have a very active Gaming Group, The Legendary Gamers. We have a 24/7 Modded Minecraft Server with 60 player slots and will have another Vanilla server soon. Currently there are 23 members of the group. If you are interested in learning more about us to see if you might be a good fit, you can check out my latest video on the server posted below. Let me know by posting below if you would like to join and I will get you an Invite.

Reactions: jessica isley

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
I have a very active Gaming Group, The Legendary Gamers. We have a 24/7 Modded Minecraft Server with 60 player slots and will have another Vanilla server soon. Currently there are 23 members of the group. If you are interested in learning more about us to see if you might be a good fit, you can check out my latest video on the server posted below. Let me know by posting below if you would like to join and I will get you an Invite.

Would love to join in as well get some tips for my personal minecraft series that is still in the works ^_^
My channel is a gaming channel that aims to use my personal weirdness to help those feel comfortable with their weirdness. eventually my channel will also showcase my creative mind with great inspiring stories in order to help people find the light in their darkness! as well as share the stories that are very important to me. My channel mainly does old school games (from the playstation) as well as role playing games (with the possibility of making something really interesting...

ma5tt

Freedom! Member
Jul 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
ma5tt100

I'd like to join or i'm i too late?