Entertainment Just a bunch of Bois

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
Hello,
My name is Rhan and I am part of a kinda dumb Youtube Channel called "Boi Squad" we get our kicks making fun of everything and anything. It's kind of weird niche to fall into but we don't care. We just started to take it a little more serious so we will begin posting more often. Any tips for growth for a small channel would be appreciated!

Thank you for taking time to read this and happy to join the community!

-Rhan (Lead Boi)

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
Glad to see you guys are having fun! Hmmm probably the best tip I have would be to create new and unique content. Good luck with your channel and if you have any questions about the forums let us know :)
YouTube's all about having fun, If you can't laugh about it you shouldn't do it, thanks for the tips! definitely going to be pouring our hearts out into videos[DOUBLEPOST=1509673888][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! Boi Squad is a great name. ;)
Thanks, we thought it would stand out haha

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey bois!

See what I did there...

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
Hey bois!

See what I did there...

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
Dat boi. and thank you

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello,
My name is Rhan and I am part of a kinda dumb Youtube Channel called "Boi Squad" we get our kicks making fun of everything and anything. It's kind of weird niche to fall into but we don't care. We just started to take it a little more serious so we will begin posting more often. Any tips for growth for a small channel would be appreciated!

Thank you for taking time to read this and happy to join the community!

-Rhan (Lead Boi)
Welcome to the Community :)

If your looking for tips we have a section for that :)