YouTube Views Milestone Just hit my 1st 1000 veiws!!!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I have been working hard the last two months with doing youtube and working crazy hours with my full time job and it hasnt always been easy, but I have finally hit 1000 veiws on my channel. I know this isnt much but to me its a good stepping stone. Thanks everyone for any support it goes a long way! Now to try and get my first 100 subs haha long way to go. Goodluck all!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Instead of trying to focus on a variable statistic like subscribers, you should be working on an absolute statistic, like views.
How about going to 1000 views on a single video instead of 100 subscribers, and maybe a secondary objective of 20 likes on that video.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Instead of trying to focus on a variable statistic like subscribers, you should be working on an absolute statistic, like views.
How about going to 1000 views on a single video instead of 100 subscribers, and maybe a secondary objective of 20 likes on that video.
Yea i know what your saying and i completely agree, ofc views are more important because you can have subs but unless you get the veiws with them it doesnt mean anything. When i said 100 subs i was saying it with the idea that at that point i would be getting the veiws with it. Well thats the hope.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I have been working hard the last two months with doing youtube and working crazy hours with my full time job and it hasnt always been easy, but I have finally hit 1000 veiws on my channel. I know this isnt much but to me its a good stepping stone. Thanks everyone for any support it goes a long way! Now to try and get my first 100 subs haha long way to go. Goodluck all!

Congrats now on 2K Views!