Subscriber Milestone Just just to 1k subscribers and i want to say something to the freedom Family :)

Mar 11, 2016
Thank you freedom, you made me grow into a great channel, i just hit 1,000 suns today and my reaction on stream was so mind blown i thought i was gonna faint but gladly didnt, but thanks to everyone btw this is my first time i think im posting, hopefully if your a smaller channel heres some advice, do whay you love to do, dont let anyone decide what content you dont want to do, never give up even if you dont get alot of views, trying and never giving up and you will always prevail :)

T

Tech Starr

thats absolutely amazing man and i appreciate anyone who is in this with a positive attitude!

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Thank you freedom, you made me grow into a great channel, i just hit 1,000 suns today and my reaction on stream was so mind blown i thought i was gonna faint but gladly didnt, but thanks to everyone btw this is my first time i think im posting, hopefully if your a smaller channel heres some advice, do whay you love to do, dont let anyone decide what content you dont want to do, never give up even if you dont get alot of views, trying and never giving up and you will always prevail :)
Yeah congrats mate