Request Just looking for a review? I love you! lol

LessPvtParts

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
New York
YouTube
What's up freedom family! I just thought I would share my latest video here with all the tweets and hype surrounding rockstar at the moment heres my take!

Later.

-Less

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey,

Great job on the video overall, I have a few suggestions though.

Your intro is a rather long intro, which isn't a bad thing by itself, but it does mean that the first 10 seconds of every one of your videos is the exact same thing, and that's going to turn a lot of people off. Here's a good rule of thumb for intros:
1. An intro that is only a few seconds long is fine to put at the beginning of each video.
2. Anything beyond around 5-10 seconds you need to split it. Put in a little commentary to tell them what the video is going to be about, then run your intro, then get into the meat of the video.

For you I would go with option 2. This allows the first 10=15 seconds of each of your videos to always be unique and something to capture your audience while also leaving your unique branding in there.

Next up I'd work on your audio levels just a bit. They're not bad, but on a commentary video you want your voice to be the main focus of the video, because that's where the bulk of the content is coming from. Play with your levels and bit and make the Audio from you a bit louder while not reducing the game, or maybe just reducing the game a little. It might take a few tries to find a good balance for your voice.

Hope that helps. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: LessPvtParts