Request Just need some FEEDBACK on my channel :D

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
Hey! Im just looking for someone to give me some feedback on my YouTube channel. I've been doing YouTube for a while now across different channels but just started releasing more content late last year. I love to produce videos like Vlogs, Challenges and Commentary's. The only thing I am bad with is uploading consistently but with YouTube just being a hobby I can't really put all my time into making video due to work :(

Anyway here's the channel link! Thank you for your time :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/BluckyTV

Plembi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
Australia
YouTube
PlembiOfficial
Hey! Im just looking for someone to give me some feedback on my YouTube channel. I've been doing YouTube for a while now across different channels but just started releasing more content late last year. I love to produce videos like Vlogs, Challenges and Commentary's. The only thing I am bad with is uploading consistently but with YouTube just being a hobby I can't really put all my time into making video due to work :(

Anyway here's the channel link! Thank you for your time :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/BluckyTV
mate your channel is professional man, channel art, thumbnail, profile picture. They all look so nice! Commentating has a clean flow. With a bit more time you'll get more man. Just need your channel more noticed, maybe try joining shout outs and all that, idk advertise, but don't spam a

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
mate your channel is professional man, channel art, thumbnail, profile picture. They all look so nice! Commentating has a clean flow. With a bit more time you'll get more man. Just need your channel more noticed, maybe try joining shout outs and all that, idk advertise, but don't spam a
Thanks man! really appreciate the feedback <3 Yeah that's the only problem, i'm just not sure how to go about advertising yet becasue I don't want to come across like i'm trying to spam :/ But thank you for the feedback man!

Plembi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
Australia
YouTube
PlembiOfficial
Don't really know if I have the "Stats" to join curse yet :/ But do the have better promotion or something?
nah it just seems like your channel is more suited for it, or maybe join fullscreen, they're a bit easier to join. Most call of duty players join that, like faze Jev even Scarce is with full screen.