Beauty Kazumi Story

Kazumi

New User
Mar 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys,
My name is Kazumi, and I created my channel one week ago.
It was a project that i always wanted to take, because i love to play games after all but i like to edit, to bring joy to the people, and making laugh, besides my suffer on life.
I want to encourage people to laugh, and to enjoy life with a smile on their faces.
I'm portuguese, but anyways subscribe me, and if u want to play with me contact me!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Kazumi & welcome to the Freedom forums, you may want to update your thread prefix to be gaming if you are a gaming channel just so you know. I personally started YouTube for fun, that's all it is to me, I don't expect to get anywhere with it, I'm honestly surprised to even have 32 subs :). If you want people to collab with you then I suggest posting in the collab section & you can talk to other gamers in the gaming discussion you can also promote yourself here. if you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, the chat or in the support forum.​

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
I looked at your channel and content and the only thing i can say that will hold you back in any way is the language barrier. Your editing is amazing and the quality is great, even the thumbnails are engaging. I hope your channel will prosper my friend!