Gaming Kind of New? need support!!

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Hey guys I'm kind of new, been on for a few days. I love the community and forums but was thinking of maybe leaving. because not many people notice me or reply or check out my channel as much as I hoped. feedback will help a lot.

Voxesto

Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey man. just stick with it and check your vids because someone wants to collab with you and thats something more than nothing.

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! we're all here to help eachother I only started up not long ago and I've hardly got any views and subs but just stick with it coz you never know

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Starting this late on YouTube will take a while to get success, a lot of people see that when they do YouTube for the first time and it drives them to quit, but you need to get used to not seeing success because how long did it take all the popular YouTubers you watch to get where they are? Some of them started when YouTube was young, but for now you shouldn't worry about the numbers and just enjoy it as it is. Welcome to the community.

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Starting this late on YouTube will take a while to get success, a lot of people see that when they do YouTube for the first time and it drives them to quit, but you need to get used to not seeing success because how long did it take all the popular YouTubers you watch to get where they are? Some of them started when YouTube was young, but for now you shouldn't worry about the numbers and just enjoy it as it is. Welcome to the community.
Okay! Thank you, that helps a lot :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
it will take a while to get noticed I'm sorry to say ! it took me over a year to get 100 subs but stick with it and just have fun !

it will happen one day !

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Welcome and joining this community isnt just about gaining subs and viewers but it is mostly about meeting other people and having fun discussions in my opinion!