Gaming Lazarus Introduction!

Lazarus

New User
Dec 28, 2016
Hello everybody!

My name is Lazarus, or Tristen, and I'm a relatively new Youtuber who is trying to entertain people with my content. I figured I'll take this time to introduce my self to the people of this community, as a way to get to know people who share common interests with me, and maybe form new friendships.

A majority of my content is related to gaming, whether it is sports games, or really anything I enjoy to play with my friends. I'm always open to new ideas and I do like trying new things in relation to different kinds of content.

That's all I have to say for now, I look forward to meeting some of the people in this great community.

D

Deleted member 137653

Welcome to the forums! Great to see that you are looking for suggestions for your channel. As it happens, we have a whole section of the forums for channel reviews. Also, are you a Freedom! or MGN partner yet? If so, I would apply for a partner badge and check out the MGN forums. MGN is only for gamers and it would be better for you on their CPM. Hope to see you again soon! Best of luck! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everybody!

My name is Lazarus, or Tristen, and I'm a relatively new Youtuber who is trying to entertain people with my content. I figured I'll take this time to introduce my self to the people of this community, as a way to get to know people who share common interests with me, and maybe form new friendships.

A majority of my content is related to gaming, whether it is sports games, or really anything I enjoy to play with my friends. I'm always open to new ideas and I do like trying new things in relation to different kinds of content.

That's all I have to say for now, I look forward to meeting some of the people in this great community.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Playing together with friends is always great and brings forth the best moments while gaming :D