Gaming League of Cynder| YT channel|gameplay vids

League Of Cynder

New User
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone!
I'm Robert but most people call me Cynder.I'm from Mechelen,Belgium and I play videogames for such a long time and 3 weeks ago i've decided to post my first League of Legends video.
This channel has at the moment only 184 subscribers ,but I love all of them bcz they are my friends :D

If you got some tips/advices for me i will appreciate if you will tell me.
Hoppefully you guys will check out my channel.

Thank you!

Edit: And maybe someone wants to work with me :D

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone!
I'm Robert but most people call me Cynder.I'm from Mechelen,Belgium and I play videogames for such a long time and 3 weeks ago i've decided to post my first League of Legends video.
This channel has at the moment only 184 subscribers ,but I love all of them bcz they are my friends :D

If you got some tips/advices for me i will appreciate if you will tell me.
Hoppefully you guys will check out my channel.

Thank you!
Hello to you too Robert, what got you interested in posting your first league of legends video? I suggest to everyone, that they should record when they're happy, and edit videos in bulk throughout the week. It can help a ton for staying motivated in general ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Robert ! Welcome to freedom !

I will defo have a look at your channel , I'm playing league of legends right now ! Do you play ranked ? where do you main ? fav champ ?

best of luck !

League Of Cynder

New User
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey Robert ! Welcome to freedom !

I will defo have a look at your channel , I'm playing league of legends right now ! Do you play ranked ? where do you main ? fav champ ?

best of luck !
Thank you man,I will look on yours too! Im playing on eune,S1 for the moment, Main Adc and my favorite champ is Draven.yours? :D

Reactions: Prology

League Of Cynder

New User
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Robert, what got you interested in posting your first league of legends video? I suggest to everyone, that they should record when they're happy, and edit videos in bulk throughout the week. It can help a ton for staying motivated in general ^^
Hmm,I undestand,I will try to record with camera on the future and do my best on editing! Thank you,really appreciate!

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Welcome dude,i f****g love league of legends channels. I have to get into that game again.Havent seen a channel with lol content here in a while.Good having you,keep it up