Ikerot

Anime Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IkerotDea
Hey dude, first of all, I don't play LoL so I generally don't have any idea what is happening in the game. I know the basics because I have seen it before. Just so you know.

Now, gotta say that I definitely don't have a clue about what's going on in the video. There's way too many people talking and they're all talking over each other. There are some who are too quiet and I can't hear what they're saying.

If you knew you were going to record a gaming session, try to do sound control before anything else. See if your friends are too loud or too soft, check your own mic and game volume, and especially keep your own voice in a separate track. I haven't seen any other video, so I don't know how you sound like. I think I might know which one you are... and it sounds like your mic is clipping out. Try moving it further away so when you shout, it doesn't clip.

One of the thing that works well in these kind of videos is adding subtitles. You don't have to do it for everybody (that'd be a chore), though it could be for highlights. Parts that you think is funny and you want people to focus on it. And if you can hear what everybody is saying when they talk over each other, it could help people figure out who is saying what. When you do put subtitles, remember to put a stroke effect or shadows so it's easier to read.

I was going to say maybe trim the video a bit more. Sometimes you can't have everything you want, but get the best part and highlight it. However, I don't know what's happening in this game, so I can't tell you specific highlights lol.

Anyways, that's about it :p Take everything with a grain of salt.