Solved Left Freedom But Dashboard Still exists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ethan A

I left Freedom but I can still log in to my dashboard. I thought it was supposed to get terminated when I left? When I try to apply for other YouTube networks like YTGamers and Dropbacktv, I get redirected to my Freedom Dashboard. Please help.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
The dashboard is not specific to partnership. Once you have a dashboard account you will always have it unless you contact the support team to delete it.

If you wish to sign up with another network under freedom then you will need to contact their support team to get it sorted for you :)

Upvote 0

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
The dashboard is not specific to partnership. Once you have a dashboard account you will always have it unless you contact the support team to delete it.

If you wish to sign up with another network under freedom then you will need to contact their support team to get it sorted for you :)

WAIT YOU MEAN MY DASHBOARD WAS NEVER DELETED?

Upvote 0

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube

I left Freedom like a year ago and I deleted my old YouTube account and now I'm trying to rejoin so I made a new YouTube account. But when I try to sign up and I put my username it says this username is already taken. So I put in a different username this time and it let me in. So I tried to change it in the dashboard account and it STILL said it was already taken.

Upvote 0

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Only if you requested it to be via support.
Freedom sent me some kind of reactivation link and I tried it and signed in with a different username and it had my new channel already linked to it. So I unlinked it and tried to deactivate my dashboard and start over but it keeps redirecting me to the same page where it says OOPS YOUR ACCOUNT WAS DELETED. DO YOU WANNA RECOVER YOUR DASHBOARD ACCOUNT or something like that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.