VR LETS GROW TOGETHER!!! shoutout tuesday!

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there! I see a lot of people making a shoutout series but all of them are missing some honest opinions about peoples channel! I'm not going to just randomly choose the winners which there are 2 of a week. I will look at each persons channel and decide by that which two people are most in need and deserving of help. If your last video was 3 years ago i'm sorry but CYA. <--- Just an example

STEPS!!!

1. Subscribe to me and winners :D
2. Just comment!!

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
If you reply here it, you may still be shouted out but it will have better luck on the video :D

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
Im izzy and like to play alot of Black Ops 3. I would love to recieve shoutouts and if possible partner up with you. I just recently started youtube but upload 2-3 videos weekly. I will be subscribing to you and hope we can grow together. :)

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Hi there! I am KrazyK Gaming and I do CSGO, Fallout 4 and Undertale for my main content. I upload about 2-3 videos daily, but lately it's been a bit more difficult since I received a 7 day ban from Competitive and my channel is based around that xD But that is lifted sometime Wednesday, so on Thursday, it'll be about 2-3 montages a day again as well as some F4 and UT mixed in.

I'd appreciate an honest shout-out since I feel like I'm completely honest with Freedom members when reviewing their channel. Also, here is my link:
http://www.youtube.com/c/krazykerahcaz2

FlawlessDesigns

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I believe i deserve a shoutout because i make quality content. I spend hours on making artwork. I dont complain i dont whine. I do it because i love it. I do every single piece of artwork 100% free and i dont earn a dime off views or from them :)

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Applications are good through monday night Remember! To apply you must subscribe and comment why you want to win :D

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Applications are good through monday night Remember! To apply you must subscribe and comment why you want to win :D

I'll pass then. I've been growing actively just by plugging in my channel via games on CSGO where I'm top fragging and it's honestly gained me more subs than shoutout channels. Thank you for your time anyways.

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I'll pass then. I've been growing actively just by plugging in my channel via games on CSGO where I'm top fragging and it's honestly gained me more subs than shoutout channels. Thank you for your time anyways.
that's fine man :D good luck!