Gaming Let's Play Minecraft - Eating Apples Only Challenge #1

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
WELCOME everyone to a whole new series i no i no what your thinking (OMG its mincraft) yes it is minecraft but i have looked on youtube and i think i have found something that has not
yet been done with minecraft, now your thinking (well its a challenge) yes its a minecraft challenge now i could be wrong but when i looked on youtube for this challenge i couldn't
find it the only one that i could find is the notch apple challenge and i have never even heared of that before. now i could be wrong and it might have been done before so if it has i wouldn't mind a link to it
as there video might of been lost in the millions of videos posted everyday, so yeah let me no if there are any videos to it so i can check it out

so anyway here it is the Apple only challenge, how it works is you can only eat apples that is it nothing else no other food to get your hunger up and you also can not use any potions
to get your health up you can only do this by having full hunger and regeneration your health that way and your only allowed to eat apples oh and you have to be on hard mode as well
on survival no cheats, you cheat you lose :p here is my very first episode of the bran new series