Gaming Let's Play The Order 1886 Chapters 1-3

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome Everyone

Just thought I would make this post to show all you wonderful people the first part of my Let's Play series of The Order 1886. For those of you who are interested I do also hold a 'Monthly Q and A / Shout-out series', and also have a giveaway competition on my channel, so please feel free to check those out.

The Order 1886 is a video game that is exclusive to the Playstation 4 and is being developed by Ready at Dawn. The story centers around a fictional Order of Knights who protect mankind from supernatural threats in an alternate universe neo-victorian London. The industrial revolution has heralded an explosion of technological advancement which, due to the constant Half-Breed threat, was brought forward in the timeline significantly more than in real-world history.

The game takes place in an alternate universe in which the Industrial Revolution came about as an effort to win a centuries-old war against these inhuman enemies, among them the Lycans - a genetically distinct strain of bestial humans whom the populace have given the name of mythical beasts based on their appearance and shapeshifting powers.