Gaming Let's Play Tom Clancy's The Division.

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello Guys,
So The Division came out this week and I really wasn't planning on buying it. But then I saw al those good comments and that maked me buying the game :)
So any of you already got The Division or planning on buying it? The game really is good man :D If you are not sure if you want to buy it or just want to see video's of it you can always check out my Let's Plays!
If you like them give them a tumbs up and subscribe for more game related video's :) Thanks in advance guys and gals :D

English commentary:
No Commentary:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Very nice videos, I have been enjoying the division, its such a vibrant, and visual stunning game though im worried it wont have longevity

Reactions: Nyffellare

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Very nice videos, I have been enjoying the division, its such a vibrant, and visual stunning game though im worried it wont have longevity
Well if I read well there will be a lot of content every month for a year long so maybe with that they will keep the longtivity. But yeah you never know. I hope it won't be lik edestiny that they try but not succeed in keeping it interesting.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Guys,
So The Division came out this week and I really wasn't planning on buying it. But then I saw al those good comments and that maked me buying the game :)
So any of you already got The Division or planning on buying it? The game really is good man :D If you are not sure if you want to buy it or just want to see video's of it you can always check out my Let's Plays!
If you like them give them a tumbs up and subscribe for more game related video's :) Thanks in advance guys and gals :D

English commentary:
No Commentary:
What do you play it on? I have it for Ps4 and the game is amazing especially with other players :D

Reactions: Nyffellare

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
What do you play it on? I have it for Ps4 and the game is amazing especially with other players :D
Have it on playstation 4 too :) you can always give me your psn :) I'm playing solo atm for youtube but probably gonna start a other character for normal playing :p The game is indeed awsome :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Have it on playstation 4 too :) you can always give me your psn :) I'm playing solo atm for youtube but probably gonna start a other character for normal playing :p The game is indeed awsome :D
Nice! I am at Rank 10 at the moment and have played with a couple Randoms and friends for youtube. Worked well so far :p

My psn is: TwilightPrinze

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well if I read well there will be a lot of content every month for a year long so maybe with that they will keep the longtivity. But yeah you never know. I hope it won't be lik edestiny that they try but not succeed in keeping it interesting.
Thats my biggest worry about The Division, is that it will turn out to be like Destiny, but at least all the mission aren't the same like Destiny, and we don't have any grinding quests......well at least not yet anyway

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Thats my biggest worry about The Division, is that it will turn out to be like Destiny, but at least all the mission aren't the same like Destiny, and we don't have any grinding quests......well at least not yet anyway
Yeah I think that it will be the same dead as destiny but for the moment I'm having fun with it :D But its a realy hard game :p