Spanish-English-Italian
are applicable to
  1. Video tutorial
  2. Video cooking recipe
  3. Video how to
For limited time the price is 5$
Por un tiempo limitado el precio es de 5$
Per un tempo limitato il prezzo e di 5$

You need to teach me the video in via pm and me make you free 30 second translation if you like you pay me the full service
Tu tiene que enseñarme el video en forma privada pm para que yo te creo una muestra gratuita se te gusta me paga el servicio completo
Tu mi devi insegnare il video in privato pm cosi posso farti una traduzione del video gratuita di 30 secondi se poi ti piace mi paghi il servizio completo

The video me translate are loaded on my channel with monetization enabled 50% me 50% you
El video que yo traduzco sara cargado en mi canal con la monetizacion abilidada 50% yo 50% tu
Il video che traduco sara caricato nel mio canale con la opzione di monetizzazione abilitata 50% io 50% tu

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Just wondering why you reuploads others videos on your channel and monetonizes them. There already paying $5 for a translation now your gonna take 50% of their money???

Betta

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys i am TY. I am here today for sell video translation

are applicable to
  1. Video tutorial
  2. Video cooking recipe
  3. Video how to
For limited time the price is 5$
Por un tiempo limitado el precio es de 5$
Per un tempo limitato il prezzo e di 5$

You need to teach me the video in via pm and me make you free 30 second translation if you like you pay me the full service
Tu tiene que enseñarme el video en forma privada pm para que yo te creo una muestra gratuita se te gusta me paga el servicio completo
Tu mi devi insegnare il video in privato pm cosi posso farti una traduzione del video gratuita di 30 secondi se poi ti piace mi paghi il servizio completo

The video me translate are loaded on my channel with monetization enabled 50% me 50% you
El video que yo traduzco sara cargado en mi canal con la monetizacion abilidada 50% yo 50% tu
Il video che traduco sara caricato nel mio canale con la opzione di monetizzazione abilitata 50% io 50% tu
That's a very weird offer you made... Your translations are not really that good. Anyway, why are you going to take 50% of the video revenue after paying 5 dollars? How can you split revenue in YouTube?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
That's a very weird offer you made... Your translations are not really that good. Anyway, why are you going to take 50% of the video revenue after paying 5 dollars? How can you split revenue in YouTube?

That's exactly what I'm saying. It's not right to be posting others video again on your channel and taking their money.

Reactions: Inspire GFX