Gaming Little Nightmares LAUNCH TRAILER (PS4 / XBOX1 / PC)

Nayeem Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2017
Kuwait
YouTube
Xtreme_2x
►If you liked the video please remember to leave a Like & Comment, I appreciate it a lot.

►Overcome your childhood fears in Little Nightmares, a grim, shadow-filled 3D stealth/exploration action-adventure game featuring an interactive storyline, immersive sound design, and a unique art-style that is sure to deliver eerie chills and goosebumps. Players take on the role of Six, a helpless little girl dressed in a yellow raincoat on a mission to escape from The Maw -- a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next juicy meal. Players will discover that Little Nightmares blurs the lines between dreams and nightmares as they explore The Maw in an effort to escape its nightmarish confines. Gruesome enemies and environments can be found at every turn on this strange vessel; the fate of Six lies in the skillful hands of hands of players.

►It’s last call to pre-order the game and get awesome bonuses at www.little-nightmares.com.
Also, don’t forget to claim your free Tengu Mask DLC via escapekitchen.little-nightmares.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: No copyright infringed intented. I do not own anything in the video, everything belongs to their respective owners. This is simply made for the entertainment of fans like myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter ►https://twitter.com/Xtreme_2x
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/captain.nayeem

►Hey guys, my name is Nayeem and this is my channel. Here i make gaming videos, top 10's and tutorials atleast 5 days a week. This channel is your number one stop for CSGO videos, alot of gaming fun, helpful top 10 videos and much more :) If that sounds like somthing you would enjoy then SUBSCRIBE and you wont be disappointed.