Lobs screen

Rising User
Aug 18, 2015
Wales
YouTube
Hello Freedom, my name is Lobs, some say I am funny, stupid, random, but what I will say is I work hard, and want to get more for it. I am prepared to look at others channels if you look at mine, subscribe for subscribe. Just give me some constructive feedback, helpful tips or even a shout out if you really like my content, anyway need I say more. Go take a look :)
To see my channel, search Lobs or Lobs Screen in the search bar on YouTube and click the channel with about 174 subscribers, hopefully you will help it increase. (Reason for this is I cannot place my link here)
Oh and if your looking to make a collaboratives video or make videos with someone, i would love to meet new people and get to know others in the community, just message me :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom, my name is Lobs, some say I am funny, stupid, random, but what I will say is I work hard, and want to get more for it. I am prepared to look at others channels if you look at mine, subscribe for subscribe. Just give me some constructive feedback, helpful tips or even a shout out if you really like my content, anyway need I say more. Go take a look :)
To see my channel, search Lobs or Lobs Screen in the search bar on YouTube and click the channel with about 174 subscribers, hopefully you will help it increase. (Reason for this is I cannot place my link here)
Oh and if your looking to make a collaboratives video or make videos with someone, i would love to meet new people and get to know others in the community, just message me :D
Are you on youtube just to make more subscribers? The mentality of sub4sub never works out well, have you considered going a different approach to attracting other people? When you make friends on here, you can possibly collaborate with them in the future, and they'd manage to help you out big time in bringing new attention to your channel. I'd focus more on having fun, and thinking about subs another time.

If you want to meet more people to work with, the collaborate forums work best ^^
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/