Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 for $68.99 New on Amazon

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 is listed for $68.99 instead of $99.99 on Amazon as of the posting of this thread. This camera is very popular with livestreamers. I use one myself and I really enjoy the quality of it.

If you haven't got a webcam for livestreaming or want one of the best, this would be the time to snag this up at a great price.

You can get the Logitech HD Pro webcam C920 at Amazon <---click the link

Reactions: Bryan and Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Wow that's a great price for such quality in a webcam!

Even though I live in Canada, it seems that it ships here as well which isn't the case for all products on Amazon. I will definitely consider upgrading to this from my old Logitech C270 which isn't bad but this is definitely better. :)

Thanks for sharing @ultradragon313!

Reactions: ultradragon313

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member
Wow that's a great price for such quality in a webcam!

Even though I live in Canada, it seems that it ships here as well which isn't the case for all products on Amazon. I will definitely consider upgrading to this from my old Logitech C270 which isn't bad but this is definitely better. :)

Thanks for sharing @ultradragon313!

I believe I had got an email from Amazon listing things on sale or just a general email, and I looked through it and came across the webcam. I think I payed more than that when I originally got mine, so I figured it was a deal and wanted to share with the Freedom Family.

Reactions: Danny