Longest series on your channel?

vDom

Rising User
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey dudes! Haven't posted in a while but I was wondering something random.

I have been recording a Fire Red Nuzlocke and today recorded past episode 40! I have only uploaded up to part 37 so far though. I was surprised that I had managed to have a series run this long and still going strong!

So I am wondering what is your longest running series? Gaming or non-gaming. I am curious to know!

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Well, I haven't really started a series on this channel, so I don't really know. I guess my Freak the Meta series which is only 2 episodes in right now.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
I would have to say Kingdom Hearts. Right now I have 60 parts, with two more parts till I end the game and 2 more videos of bonus content with secret bosses like Sephiroth that I wanna do. It is both long in parts and in minutes, which I guess is to be expected.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Well it was Tales of the Abyss for episode count (67 episodes) and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for time (43 hours) but both records have just fallen with the conclusion of my most recent series Skies of Arcadia Legends.

It's logged in at 78 episodes and roughly 50 hours in length

vDom

Rising User
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
Risen 3 let's play, took me 152 episodes :p That game sure is long if you chose to do everything you can haha
Thats impressive man![DOUBLEPOST=1444757910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well it was Tales of the Abyss for episode count (67 episodes) and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for time (43 hours) but both records have just fallen with the conclusion of my most recent series Skies of Arcadia Legends.

It's logged in at 78 episodes and roughly 50 hours in length
Dedication, I like it!

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I think my scratch n win videos are the most plentiful... but they are generally short videos...

So if you take video length into account South Park Stick of Truth I think is my longest series

PowderBill

Rising User
Dec 8, 2014
YouTube
PowderBill
Probably my League of Legends series. I'm 34 videos in, and I'd like to think they've gotten better as they go. One of them has nearly broken 1k views, but reddit probably had something to do with that haha.

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
It'll be the Let's Play of Until Dawn, as there are eleven parts. Pretty sure my current Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered will top it, as the seventh part went up tonight.