Longest series on your channel?

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
Our Talk Show/Podcast about gaming is at Episode 74, but as for our gaming videos, Castlevania Symphony of the Night concluded with Episode 20. Our Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate series has had 13 so far, but we've recorded 36 episodes, so that would be our longest as far as gaming videos go.

C

Corpfox

Technically, I don't have a series. But I used to make a ton of unboxing/crafting videos of TF2.

Chazore13

Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Chazore13
My longest is currently my Dead Space LP at 25 Episodes, but I've sorta put that on hold because it's not very popular. I've got The Last of Us coming in at 8 Episodes and a lot more to come. My shortest being The Road to Lvl 30 for League of Legends at 4 parts, but it's pretty close to longest time wise.... although it's audience retention is pretty bad. Mainly cuz I don't know jack about LoL.

JD Gans (JiraCorp)

Respected User
Nov 14, 2014
YouTube
My longest is my Fallout 3 playthrough which I'm currently uploaded the finale at 59 episodes. My Rumble Roses might have more but I'm not sure.

Fluffy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2014
California
YouTube
FluffysGames
My longest is Borderlands 2 at 131 videos; includes all DLC and most side-quests, but excludes the raid bosses.

I'm sure RPG-style games tend to be some of the longest-running, as there's usually a great deal of side stuff to do.

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Right now it would have to be the sims 4 at with a 6th episode coming in. But knowing me and my friends gauntlet will surpass that in no time.

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey dudes! Haven't posted in a while but I was wondering something random.

I have been recording a Fire Red Nuzlocke and today recorded past episode 40! I have only uploaded up to part 37 so far though. I was surprised that I had managed to have a series run this long and still going strong!

So I am wondering what is your longest running series? Gaming or non-gaming. I am curious to know!
I just started soo...Ep 2 tomorrow :)

Reactions: chubbyhippo gaming