Service LOOKIGN FOR AN EDITOR TO EDIT A BIG MONTAGE!!!

Robin Kelly

Rising User
Apr 28, 2014
YouTube
as it says in the title i am looking for someone to edit a beastly cod4/ bo2 montage for me and also looking for someone that could possibly edit a runescape pk vid for me haha if anyone is interested please message me on here! will talk about payment when we get an idea of whats going on so yeah if you can sync clips and are good at editing please get in contact with me!! - RangePeep

ITZZZETHAN

Rising User
May 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey I can edit pretty well I use pretty basic software but I have mastered it I wouldn't ask for much cash because I just like editing in general. heres a video to show a little bit of my editing style (sorry its minecraft) I do things such as when the beat drops I put special effects and lots of awesome watch the whole vid it has lots of different editing style: "Please ignore my thumbnails I'm not good at those XD"

Garai Vorm

New User
Nov 14, 2015
Hey,
I can help you with that to make something really dope out of it, I'm in a graphic school so I know my stuff and know how to use basically "every" adobe program and I'm willing to make this in Adobe Premiere Pro if you're interrested just add me on skype: GVlash, I will make the video first and you can pay when the video is done.

Kind regards,
GVlash

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
as it says in the title i am looking for someone to edit a beastly cod4/ bo2 montage for me and also looking for someone that could possibly edit a runescape pk vid for me haha if anyone is interested please message me on here! will talk about payment when we get an idea of whats going on so yeah if you can sync clips and are good at editing please get in contact with me!! - RangePeep
I can attempt for free if I'm not busy for winter break

Mrskippingguy

Rising User
Dec 15, 2014
I could do some work for you I'm a good video editor but I mainly do commentarys on my channel but heres an edited example :D