Vigglet

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
vigglet007
Hello guys, I am Vigglet :D [(the german word for Wiggle + T) I am not german tho]. I do roasting, stories, gameplay/commentary on my channel. I am trying to keep my real identity private. I am looking for a collaboration with one of you guys, for a video or two, or maybe for more videos, depending on how it will work. I started my channel like a week ago and I already got over 100 subscribers. I was amazed how fast this worked for me, because I had a couple of channels in the past that didn`t worked for me. Anyway, feel free to check out my content, subscribe if you like what I do and contact me here or directly on my Twitter (linked in every video description) if you are interested in doing a commentary together over a few topics. It would be recommended to have a decent microphone (I got a Behringer C1U), charisma, and be over 18. Thanks for your attention! I'm gone. :p

P.S.
My main inspiration came from Leafy, Pyro and Luna. They learned me what gameplay commentary means, I liked it and decided to go for it. I try to be as original as I can and I hope you'll like what you see on my channel.

Last edited: