PC Looking for a Collab

The Problem

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Hay guys I am Problem , or call me "under" (loong story why that name) but anyways i was looking for a collab, I like to play 1.Rainbow six: Siege
2.Payday 2/Payday:TH
3.Minecraft
4.Dead by Daylight
But if u dont own any of these games all fine , i think we can come up with a solution
I use Teamspeak,Skype or Steamcalls for communication
Person should be atleast 16 years old and should have basic knowledge about gaming
I dont really care about timezone
If u need any further information go ahead and ask i dont bite

TieFilms

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
Hay guys I am Problem , or call me "under" (loong story why that name) but anyways i was looking for a collab, I like to play 1.Rainbow six: Siege
2.Payday 2/Payday:TH
3.Minecraft
4.Dead by Daylight
But if u dont own any of these games all fine , i think we can come up with a solution
I use Teamspeak,Skype or Steamcalls for communication
Person should be atleast 16 years old and should have basic knowledge about gaming
I dont really care about timezone
If u need any further information go ahead and ask i dont bite

I would be up for some collaboration. I am not up to the "age" specifications but if you go to my channel, I'm sure you could consider. I use Skype to record so that would work great for me. Just think about the possibility. I have PayDay 2, and Minecraft even though I would perfer not to record minecraft I'm interested to see what you have in mind. Just give me a response on what you think. Thank You