Gaming Looking for ANYBODY to collab and play games with!

CashFlowGaming

New User
Jun 28, 2016
Hey what's up guys, I used to have 1.2k subs on my channel until it got hacked and deleted, so here is my new channel that I just created a little while ago. My channel is called CashFlowGaming and we consist of lots of various content like Call of Duty, CS:GO, YouTuber's Life, Minecraft etc. I play a lot of games on my channel and I'm looking for people to play PC games with, doesn't matter where you're from, I'm down to play with anybody. My plan is to grow mine and your channel at the same time, so I am serious about the content that I create but again I want to have fun and make fun and enjoyable content. Me and my cousin share this channel and we're very serious about growing. Check out some of our videos and let me know if you want to collab!

No Requirements, things I like to see:

- Has Skype
- Good mic
- Serious about growing together!
- down to joke and laugh
- Has Steam
- Plays mostly PC Games (I don't have a console right now but I will in the near future)
- channels around the same size
- good quality content/ recording software

Please leave a comment down below if you are willing to collab, also, if you want add me on Skype @CFGChefB if you would like to discuss more about collabing. Thanks everybody, happy collabing!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.7 KB · Views: 4

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey man, I'm part of a group called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for people to join us and record with us! We play some PC games and also are on Xbox One. Our plan is for FOE to become a business in the future, but for now we are just a group/community channel (we accept videos from other people). If you don't want to join us or something then that is fine. I would be willing to collab by myself as well, though I probably won't be able to record much for PC because my computer has decided to stop letting me record pretty much every game I play on there, or just in 15 fps. My Skype is cdt929 if you want to talk more!

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
Sounds good man I'd like to colab with u sometime check my channel out if u think we are a good match