Gaming Looking for Collab buddies

D

Deleted member 166546

Hey guys, so I mainly play RPG games. So I was wondering if anyone here plays stuff like Minecraft or Runescape stuff like that. Now for minecraft I do have to say I do not own the actual game, I own Mineshafter, which is a free version of the game. Also There is a game called Creativerse and if you are a steam member then it is free on there. I also play games on the PS4, like Neverwinter, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, NBA 2k16, Minecraft PS4 version, Dragonball Xenoverse, UFC2, and if there are any cool free games that any of you play then i will try it out. But If you would like to collab with me or something, then I am down with the sickness yo. (I am so sorry that was so bad). I really hope i can be friends with some of you guys or gals!! Let's help eachother to grow!!

MiniPiPYT ( SubScribe )

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
Sup Bruh! :)
Wanna Collab On A Channel!?
I Dont Have A Good PC
XD
So I Play What I Can :)
If You Want To Own A Channel TogeTher Just Add Me On Skype! :)
kjhhbh12301

D

Deleted member 166546

Sup Bruh! :)
Wanna Collab On A Channel!?
I Dont Have A Good PC
XD
So I Play What I Can :)
If You Want To Own A Channel TogeTher Just Add Me On Skype! :)
kjhhbh12301

Hey man any time dude yeah. My pc isnt that good either,but its the best one ive ever had haha. But yeah whats your youtibe channel and ill add you on skype and yeah we just have to figure out a game to play