Rust
Portal 2
Planetside 2
and more...

Amount of subscribers: 88

Other ways to contact you:
You can contact me through steam - tyxex
or on skype - telei1
Steam is probably the best way to get into contact with me!

Teamspeak or other VOIP:
I have my own teamspeak server that we can use to collaborate or I know there are a few other VOIPs out there that I am open to use!

So thats it?:
If anyone would like to collab, just post back on this forum with this template or add me on steam so we can get the ball rolling straight away!

Thanks, Tyxex.

Baily Like

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
YouTube
Hey i would love to collab, i also have rust. Check out some of my streams on twitch GameOddity_Youtube and also my youtube

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey i would love to collab, i also have rust. Check out some of my streams on twitch GameOddity_Youtube and also my youtube
Hey bro! I think youd be a great addition to my recording group! My Youtube is Woozypictures. Check out my GMOD videos to see what we do and how we record! I really think youd be a great addition to our "Wolfpack". My skype is woozypictures if your ever interested.
Regards!

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I wouldn't mind collaborating and doing a couple of videos together.
I added you on steam - Devildog
Hey Kaj! Ive been seeing your channel on these forums, and I do like the way your record and have your channel structured. Id love to collab with you and with my group as an extra maybe? my skype is woozypictures , if your ever interested!

Reactions: KJAGaming

Baily Like

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro! I think youd be a great addition to my recording group! My Youtube is Woozypictures. Check out my GMOD videos to see what we do and how we record! I really think youd be a great addition to our "Wolfpack". My skype is woozypictures if your ever interested.
Regards!
Hey i checked out your youtube, i really like your videos. Is there anyway i can get in touch with you, i dont have a skype

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey i checked out your youtube, i really like your videos. Is there anyway i can get in touch with you, i dont have a skype
Well I use skype the most as its my MAIN way of communicating for YouTube. Other than that I guess we could try YouTube messages, I cant really think of anything else :/ Skype is easiest as i can add you to the group chat and its soooo much easier to communicate.

Baily Like

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
YouTube
Well I use skype the most as its my MAIN way of communicating for YouTube. Other than that I guess we could try YouTube messages, I cant really think of anything else :/ Skype is easiest as i can add you to the group chat and its soooo much easier to communicate.
i have skype but no camera