Service Request LOOKING FOR EDITOR (POSSIBLE PAYMENT)

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
If you know how to edit then AWESOME!
I'm looking for an editor who can edit either letsplays, top 10s or funny moments videos for my YouTube channel! I said possible payment because I am currently working with another company to create amazing content for a monthly payment :D So if you want to edit and work with me to grow a huge community let me know down below!
ALSO!
Send a link to a video you made to show what your editing is like! you can add notes for what section to watch if you wish.
Thank You for your time,

MATTERSGAME;)

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
i'd more than be happy to do edit for you. I have being doing my own let's plays and top 10's with my own channel. (and I would love to try my hand in "funny moments" videos. I can start out free (just to see if you like the way i edit) I'm also very good at thumbnails (if you look at my channel all my thumbnails are unique, clean, and professional (at least I think they are xD ) pm me if you're interested :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I would be able to help you with your edits as I have been on youtube for the past 3 years and still counting and I had a gaming lets play channel of my own and I know how to edit them in high quality and good rendering and I will make it look professional
We can talk more about it if we start