GFX Request Looking for Free Channel Art

DNR Reptiles

New User
Aug 14, 2017
United States
YouTube
Hi,
We're just starting to up the quality of our YouTube channel and since we have no experience with anything artistic we're looking for someone to help us with either our icon/logo/avatar or banner. We can't pay you but we can give you full credit in our YouTube about section and possibly include that you did our channel art in one of our videos. Whatever look you want to give it is pretty much fine with us. We're looking for it to say DNR Reptiles somewhere in it and if you want to include some reptiles in it then that's also nice. Thanks. :)

Jul 28, 2017
YouTube
Hey i know im late but i decided to use some of what i learned from making channel arts,thumbnails,etc and stuff to help other people so if you are into these picture hmu!

Attachments

• ELDRICK 3 CHANNEL ART.png
    ELDRICK 3 CHANNEL ART.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • jayden channel art.png
    jayden channel art.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • ELDRICK CHANNEL.png
    ELDRICK CHANNEL.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 2

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
Hi,
We're just starting to up the quality of our YouTube channel and since we have no experience with anything artistic we're looking for someone to help us with either our icon/logo/avatar or banner. We can't pay you but we can give you full credit in our YouTube about section and possibly include that you did our channel art in one of our videos. Whatever look you want to give it is pretty much fine with us. We're looking for it to say DNR Reptiles somewhere in it and if you want to include some reptiles in it then that's also nice. Thanks. :)
hit my pms for my port

Lowe

New User
Sep 1, 2017
YouTube
Yo dude! :p hit me up here for gfx and everything i like to help people!:
Instagram: WasteMoDz
Snapchat: Shubreeh
Youtube: WasteMoDz

Always ask questions (y) (Y)