HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,

So it took me a while to re-do my trailer for my channel considering my last one was said to be really good. BUt since I made my original trailer there a few things I don't do anymore, and I really need to change it. I would love to get honest opinions from your glorious Freedom-naughts on the new trailer. It's simplistic, and short and gets to the point.
Let me know you glorious Love Buckets!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I really like this intro for your channel because in this way I would really love to watch more of your channel because you got so many games going around in the back with you describing your channel as well as you got that lovely face!

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
hmmm, that is an interesting intro to say the least, I like it, its charming, wel edited and yeah, well done
Thank you sir.[DOUBLEPOST=1511793544][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really like this intro for your channel because in this way I would really love to watch more of your channel because you got so many games going around in the back with you describing your channel as well as you got that lovely face!
Ohh you... Always appreciate the love. And yes I will try to keep the charm up LOL

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Thank you and I can see what you mean by too much going on. I tried to make me a bit more bigger in the middle. The original had me being a bit smaller and I was like "NOPE! That won't do"

IMO it would be best if you have like just one video and then putting them all togeuther, not like over layer, but have you in front if possible green screen, then passing one video in the back, lests say the 1st one on the top, after a mn or so the second one and so on so forward, but this is my opninion

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
IMO it would be best if you have like just one video and then putting them all togeuther, not like over layer, but have you in front if possible green screen, then passing one video in the back, lests say the 1st one on the top, after a mn or so the second one and so on so forward, but this is my opninion
I like it, but my problem is that I don't have space for a green screen and had to work with what I have.