Gaming Looking for new people to play with!

AlexPlaysGames

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I am really chill and fun to play with~ I play CSGO and Minecraft mainly but hanging out in a call is fun as well, I just want to meet new people to play with and further collab!

Let me know if you want to play sometime?

G

Gods of Odds

No not at all, sub for sub gains pretty much nothing but doing what I say is a proper way to grow your channel, you share audiences, their subscribers look at your channel and your subscribers look at theirs. It is a way that a lot of people recommend getting subscribers, you are sharing subscribers so equally helping each other unlike sub for sub which like I said gives pretty much nothing.

Zucker

New User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
No not at all, sub for sub gains pretty much nothing but doing what I say is a proper way to grow your channel, you share audiences, their subscribers look at your channel and your subscribers look at theirs. It is a way that a lot of people recommend getting subscribers, you are sharing subscribers so equally helping each other unlike sub for sub which like I said gives pretty much nothing.
that is known as shoutout

G

Gods of Odds

A shout out is where you obviously shout someone out in your video to tell your viewers about them, featured channels is nothing like giving a shout out. Featured channels is just displaying another YouTube channel on your channel for your viewers to see so they are very different.

TheMinecraftWolf

Rising User
Oct 31, 2015
Earth
www.wolfyt.com
YouTube
Hi,

1) I'm interested! I'll message you on skype as soon as I get the flippin' thing working again.

and 2) Can people stop debating about what a "Sub 4 Sub" and a "Shoutout" is, because it doesn't really matter. That said, I don't think it's either - a shout out requires, hence the name, a SHOUT OUT or, a clear mention, most likely in a video. Also, Sub 4 Sub requires you to subscribe to one another so it's more like "Advert 4 Advert"