PC Looking for people to collab

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Froazzy on youtube and I am returning back into youtube. I am currently at the 100 mark and im looking to form a collab group with others to makes friends but also to help eachother grow in working together.

When it comes to requirements I really dont have many requirements apart from having a good mic for skype calls and ofcourse for videos too. Also people with an age of at least 15, anything older is absolutely fine.

When it comes to games, I would love to play all the popular games, like gmod, rocket league, minecraft, and so on

So I do hope you would like to join me in a collab just post on this thread if you would like to collab with me and leave me your skype name, if youd prefer to send it privately then PM me on my skype which is gravityruler (dont ask xD )

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
i would like to collaborate but my channel is mainly based on gta 5, so if you have gta 5 then we can collaborate

My Skype - KukDooKoo .

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
I would, but I'm not 15. I do enjoy your channel though.
Heya man I dontknow if you read it wrong but you did look and soun older and 15 i was looking for people were AT LEAST 15 you dont have to be EXACTLY 15 so contact me on my skype: Gravityruler

suedeyoung

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
I do play quite a bit of Gmod and started to get into some Rocket league as well as Heros of the Storm, Payday 2, and Team Fortress 2. Would be nice to extend my reach past a few people that I talk to. Free free to add me if you would like. Skype is suedeyoung just please let me know that you are from here since skype seems to like to have a lot of bots adding me and freinds.