Gaming Looking for PS4/PC Collabs!

MDavisTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2017
YouTube
MDavissTV
I am looking for people who would like to collaborate on either PS4 or PC! I plan on getting a Gaming PC in the coming weeks to play games like CS and H1Z1 but I play Rainbows Six Siege, all call of duty's, and almost every game on PS4 so if any of you guys are interested message me on here or on twitter! @MDavissTV Hope to meet you all soon!

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays
I am looking for people who would like to collaborate on either PS4 or PC! I plan on getting a Gaming PC in the coming weeks to play games like CS and H1Z1 but I play Rainbows Six Siege, all call of duty's, and almost every game on PS4 so if any of you guys are interested message me on here or on twitter! @MDavissTV Hope to meet you all soon!
Hey I am a big Call of Duty fan myself. I have COD BO3, and COD IW on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. I was wondering if you would like to collab with me? If you would then when would you like to collab? Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
On PS4, my online games are; COD BO3, For Honor, Mortal Kombat X, and Dying Light. If you would like to collaborate on any of those games, let me know.