PC Looking for someone to Collab with

Rquerd

Rising User
Sep 13, 2015
YouTube
Rquerd
Hey guys what is up! My name is Rquerd and I am looking for someone to do a collab with. I have a couple of games in mind but my goal is to find someone that I can collab with more than one time; not looking for a one time only collab. Anyways, here's what I have in mind...

Games I have:
Gmod
Lethal League
Jackbox Party Pack and Quiplash (More than likely I will play this game with more people)
Mount your Friends
Payday 2
The Ship

Please do note that I am willing to buy any multiplayer game. (P.S. I have more games; these are just the ones I have for multiplayer)

I don't really have a whole lot of requirements but...

Must be at least 17+ (if you're 16 just message me, I am more-so looking for maturity)

Be able to record in the weekends

I would normally like to get to know you more. Please leave your twitter username and/or follow me @Rquerd

Have fun; show some excitement!

So yea that's pretty much it. If you are interested. Please leave a comment down below and send me a tweet or message on twitter (best way to contact me). Thanks guys and stay awesome!

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys what is up! My name is Rquerd and I am looking for someone to do a collab with. I have a couple of games in mind but my goal is to find someone that I can collab with more than one time; not looking for a one time only collab. Anyways, here's what I have in mind...

Games I have:
Gmod
Lethal League
Jackbox Party Pack and Quiplash (More than likely I will play this game with more people)
Mount your Friends
Payday 2
The Ship

Please do note that I am willing to buy any multiplayer game. (P.S. I have more games; these are just the ones I have for multiplayer)

I don't really have a whole lot of requirements but...

Must be at least 17+ (if you're 16 just message me, I am more-so looking for maturity)

Be able to record in the weekends

I would normally like to get to know you more. Please leave your twitter username and/or follow me @Rquerd

Have fun; show some excitement!

So yea that's pretty much it. If you are interested. Please leave a comment down below and send me a tweet or message on twitter (best way to contact me). Thanks guys and stay awesome!

I might be interested in collabing

Sir.JellyBaby

Rising User
Sep 19, 2016
Yo I'm a new channel looking for some cool YouTube people to collaborate with. I'm 17 and I'm British hope that isn't an issue. My Skype is Sir.JellyBaby