VLOG Looking for someone to either make a reaction video with or just to have fun in a collab video with.

KorpzOG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Good evening fellow freedom pepz. I am on the lookout for some people who would be keen to do a collab video with me? I am a vlogger so if anyone is looking for someone to do a video with then im the man you need. I love making videos so I would like to find someone who is just as keen as I am.

If this sounds like you then let me know in the comments section so we can contact each other.

Channel main topic: Vlogging, Reacting, Gaming
Amount of subscribers: 693
Other ways to contact you: Direct Message on these forums, skype, twitter and youtube.
About Your Channel: I started off as a person who produces call of duty trickshotting videos. I ran a clan and lead it to become a highly successful clan which helped me to become confident in running my own youtube channel. I have stopped playing call of duty and stopped making those videos, instead I have branched my channel out into a vlogging channel, reaction videos, rarely uploading gaming videos and in the future I will be doing review videos.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/adjustkorpz