looking for video ideas for my channel

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
Hey everyone I'm here for ideas for some AMVs (Anime Music Videos) that i can make. And i came to see if y'all have an idea on what anime i can use and what song as well. and a side question here as well. what music making software seem good to use to y'all?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
A couple of my favorite anime's are Highschool of the Dead, Witchblade, Attack on Titan, Elfenlied and Hellsing.

These are all action based anime with a little twist where in my opinion a song like Skillet - Monster fits in perfect. For Hellsing a song from Disturbed for example. As for HOTD i always find Skillet - Hero or Nickelback - Hero a good choice.

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
that's not a bad idea. I was planning on doing skillet- monster but never could find the right anime(s) to it but adding AOT and Hellsing to the video will help it for sure.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Make what you like. It's your channel. Follow your dreams and make videos depending on what our feel like and what you like. Your more likely to make a better video when your doing something you like.

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
SAO does have a good soundtrack and if I remember correctly I can't wait for the third season. But the soundtrack isn't what I need. I need like songs you may hear on the radio or even in movies maybe.