ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
Hello, ClusmySamurai is my channel its where I post comedy Video Game Contents. I'm at 119 subscriber and I'm just looking for some YouTube buddy who wouldn't mind recording with me in the future. I would very like it if I can record with a different group of youtubers too! I have discord channel(ClumsySamurai#7928) which I used to communicate. If you're interest just comment down below XD

Requirement:
1. need to be very interactive
2. Around US time zone
3. that really it

Games I have:
Garrys mod
dead by daylight
csgo
golf with friends
h1z1: king of the kill
paladins
rocket League
Who your daddy

Last edited:

David Lee

Rising User
Dec 20, 2014
Lets do this! I would love to play with people who care about having fun and doing youtube! If you are wondering I post Funny Moments and Gaming Skits! This is my favorite video I have made for the channel -

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello, ClusmySamurai is my channel its where I post comedy Video Game Contents. I'm at 119 subscriber and I'm just looking for some YouTube buddy who wouldn't mind recording with me in the future. I would very like it if I can record with a different group of youtubers too! I have discord channel(ClumsySamurai#7928) which I used to communicate. If you're interest just comment down below XD

Requirement:
1. need to be very interactive
2. Around US time zone
3. that really it

Games I have:
Garrys mod
dead by daylight
csgo
golf with friends
h1z1: king of the kill
paladins
rocket League
Who your daddy

lol when i have all those games except csgo and whos your daddy

Also im interested I just havent posted on my main channel in over a month though.

Been a bit busy with my 2nd channel