MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
hi im MKS37LOTUS, my channel is www.youtube.com/MKS37LOTUS, my 2 newest videos as of today are not like my regular videos because one was for a job and one was just a weird fan art, but the rest are my typical videos which are funny moments and many other types of gaming content, i also do tutorials, create logos(any graphic design or intros and outros), and create films. I created my youtube channel about 3 or 4 years ago and this year i have been trying to grow, which i have, i upload once a week, i always have a video to be uploaded that week because i edit in advance and wait for the time to upload the video. i gain about 20 subscribers a week as of right now. I get good reviews off the content i make, very high quality, as i do edit at least 20-30 hours on each video, not really raw footage, my gaming videos are compared to vanossgaming videos. and as of right now i have 322 subscribers. i play any game really on steam, so im up for any game. just some how just trying to help a friend and myself into success :)

Gaming with friends or randoms, or by myself

these videos are some other content i work on other than collaborations with gaming

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I oils love to collab, I play gta 5 on pc so if you are interested then contact me on Skype

My Skype - kuksdooks