PC Looking to Collaborate, with the following games

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Yo everyone I'm AwesomeHyde recently started YouTube however trying to keep improving my content from video to video,
and looking to collaborate with people, doesn't really matter who, just English lol =]
It doesn't have to be just one of the games down below, if you have some other cool ideas I'm certainly open for it.

Channel type: Gaming mostly, some music, gaming news

Games: Star Wars Battlefront, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Assassin's creed(doesn't really matter which).
I'm open for other suggestions =]

Amount of Subscribers: 20 at the moment
Other ways to contact you: I'll send skype in a private message, or just reply to this thread =]
About your channel: As I said I'm doing mostly gaming, but to be honest I'm trying to shot to every direction,
I mean like I'm not just focusing on one game or few, trying to do all sorts of stuff =]

Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_bu-xoz9h3QBGIgLfadD7w?&ab_channel=AwesomeHyde

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
i would like to collaborate with you but my channel is mainly based on gta 5, so if you have gta 5 then we can collaborate

My Skype - KukDooKoo .

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
i would like to collaborate with you but my channel is mainly based on gta 5, so if you have gta 5 then we can collaborate

My Skype - KukDooKoo .
Hey bro , I would love to collab with you as well, however at the moment I don't have Gta V,
I'll be in touch with you if I will have [=