PC Looking to collaborate

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Hey, I'm looking to make some videos with some cool people here in the freedom community. My only requirement is you have AT LEAST 100k subs..... ITS JUST A PRANK. Actually my only REAL requirement is that you need to be entertaining. That may seem like a low standard but I'm gonna decline if I find your videos unappealing. If you wouldn't be entertaining whats the point? Anyways if we plan out a collab it might not be immediate (although it could be), I sometimes like to get to know the person I'd be recording with as I don't want to be awkward.
I don't really count this as a requirement as everyone has it but we can't do this without Skype. If your wondering what we'd play I have 185 games (too many to list).

Jonah - alltypeofgaming

Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I'm looking to make some videos with some cool people here in the freedom community. My only requirement is you have AT LEAST 100k subs..... ITS JUST A PRANK. Actually my only REAL requirement is that you need to be entertaining. That may seem like a low standard but I'm gonna decline if I find your videos unappealing. If you wouldn't be entertaining whats the point? Anyways if we plan out a collab it might not be immediate (although it could be), I sometimes like to get to know the person I'd be recording with as I don't want to be awkward.
I don't really count this as a requirement as everyone has it but we can't do this without Skype. If your wondering what we'd play I have 185 games (too many to list).

Yo dude!
We can talk in Skype later maybe?
You've seen 1 of my vids atleast so you know what I do!

DKGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, just checked you out, you seem funny! Haha, im game to collab sometime if you wanna! Check me out if you wanna!

nightfear

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
Hey man, We can do a collab of dota 2 or 7 days to die. Those are the games that i am currently playing (but if you have a suggestion i am open for it).