Offering Looking to Review Some Channels!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@MSHAY Gaming

- Thumbnails You need to create some thumbnails on your videos they don't need to be the best surely I know that. I use paint.net program to create my thumbnails all I do is make a template on the video I am making and then add a screenshot that I took during the game. Go to my channel if you need a visual example.

- Description I like how you describe the video in the description I do that as well but I think you also need to add links to your social media so people can engage with you off YouTube/Streaming.

- Tags I think you need to fix some of your tags I recommend you to get TubeBuddy you can pay for it or get the free version at https://www.tubebuddy.com/ it allows you to rate the sure results of your tags so you now what people are searching for.

- Channel Trailer It could be shorter but it's okay think about adding annotations to the videos that you are showing as well so people if they are interested they will go watch the video when they subscribe or become interested in your channel.

- Channel Art It's nice and slick but you could make the Twitch and Twiter bigger so people on all devices can see it.

- Engagement I love how you comment to your audience that is a big step in making as successful YouTube channel, don't ask me how I would know something like that I only get spam such as someone having a shout out series.

- Outside of YouTube To what I've seen you promote yourself appropriately outside of YouTube I hope just remember that people don't want spam I've experienced it on my channel and it leads to hiding the user but that's just me.

I hoped I helped in any way but remember I suck at YouTube and probably not the best person to ask advice for but I can give you some channel that has helped me.

Roberto Blake - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q
Daryl Eves - https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves

And remember YouTube takes the time to learn everything that you need to know. I hope you have a successful future ahead of you, my friend.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
@MSHAY Gaming

- Thumbnails You need to create some thumbnails on your videos they don't need to be the best surely I know that. I use paint.net program to create my thumbnails all I do is make a template on the video I am making and then add a screenshot that I took during the game. Go to my channel if you need a visual example.

- Description I like how you describe the video in the description I do that as well but I think you also need to add links to your social media so people can engage with you off YouTube/Streaming.

- Tags I think you need to fix some of your tags I recommend you to get TubeBuddy you can pay for it or get the free version at https://www.tubebuddy.com/ it allows you to rate the sure results of your tags so you now what people are searching for.

- Channel Trailer It could be shorter but it's okay think about adding annotations to the videos that you are showing as well so people if they are interested they will go watch the video when they subscribe or become interested in your channel.

- Channel Art It's nice and slick but you could make the Twitch and Twiter bigger so people on all devices can see it.

- Engagement I love how you comment to your audience that is a big step in making as successful YouTube channel, don't ask me how I would know something like that I only get spam such as someone having a shout out series.

- Outside of YouTube To what I've seen you promote yourself appropriately outside of YouTube I hope just remember that people don't want spam I've experienced it on my channel and it leads to hiding the user but that's just me.

I hoped I helped in any way but remember I suck at YouTube and probably not the best person to ask advice for but I can give you some channel that has helped me.

Roberto Blake - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q
Daryl Eves - https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves

And remember YouTube takes the time to learn everything that you need to know. I hope you have a successful future ahead of you, my friend.
Thanks for taking the time to check my channel out, I do agree with a lot of what you said, as for the thumbnails I do use them but they havnt been on my latest videos simply because they were live streams, all my other videos have thumbnails.
Yes I definetly could improve the tags, that's been a big issue for me so thanks for the suggestion!
I'm still on 4 months old on youtube so I'm still learning and improving so hopefully things will get better over time, thanks for your opinion it means a lot when people take the time to help.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Thanks for taking the time to check my channel out, I do agree with a lot of what you said, as for the thumbnails I do use them but they havnt been on my latest videos simply because they were live streams, all my other videos have thumbnails.
Yes I definetly could improve the tags, that's been a big issue for me so thanks for the suggestion!
I'm still on 4 months old on youtube so I'm still learning and improving so hopefully things will get better over time, thanks for your opinion it means a lot when people take the time to help.
Your welcome!:)

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@Ethan Beardsley

- Channel Front Page You would want to customize your front page to show off your playlists. Not your activity if you want to make videos on youtube and be taken seriously you would want to optimize the front page. What you do is go to the channels from page click the gear icon and turn on the layout.

- Thumbnails They are boring to look at and the text on them is near impossible to read, Repetitive and generally I don't like them. This can be fixed by making different thumbnails or spacing out the same thumbnail by doing different things, and changing it a bit.

- About Page You need one you need to make one to tell people about yourself and your channel. You can use keywords in it so YouTube will use it in the search results.

- I don't know what else to say I don't know anything about sports and sport games so I might not be the best person to ask advise for.