LOSING SUBS!!

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
that's not enough. you really need to make a choice what kind of video's you gonna make exactly for now on and not only random. and also start ordering yout youtube home dashboard. make some playlists and put them there.
I work a full time job, have a family, I don't ashtrays have time to sit and record certain videos, trust me I would love to be able to but I have found a balance between everything. I am not one that had all the time in the world I have 1 day off,that is on Sundays my work schedule is from butt crack of dawn till dark

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I work a full time job, have a family, I don't ashtrays have time to sit and record certain videos, trust me I would love to be able to but I have found a balance between everything. I am not one that had all the time in the world I have 1 day off,that is on Sundays my work schedule is from butt crack of dawn till dark

that doesn't even take more time then what you're doing now... -_- just know what kind of video's you wanna make and only make those then. and making those playlists are easy to make and to order them in your dashboard. it doesn't even take 5 minutes.

NirbyYT

New User
Aug 5, 2016
YouTube
Just starting out ya you won't see a whole lot of activity, in your case all you have is to go up! As long as you are a Freedom! Partner I will do the review, if not I can put you in for a shout out. Haven't done one of those in a while

A shoutout would really help me out thanks!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I get what you are saying now.

I have a small question, Past 5 - 6 months I getting subs slowly like 1- 7 subs a day but now it just stop for 3 - 4 days and I don't know if I losing mine attention, youtube wall, or just a subscribed day off (Sorry cant think a word that stops for a bit then comes back).

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
When your doing youtube this is gonna happen alot. You gain subs and lose subs wich is natural on youtube.

I have lost over 100 subs during my career and the only thing you can do is move forward, keep improving your content and keep the motivation and dedication strong while working your way up ;)