Gaming Loving the community. (New Here!)

Kartik Rao

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2017
India
YouTube
irealkartik
Hey guys this is Kartik Rao. I am from India and I joined just a few days ago. I am loving the community right now. this is awesome. When I first started out I was just doing this for sharing it with some friends. But now as I got a little deeper into it, I am really focused on making good content. I am still refining it and making it as good as possible and Freedom! has been great for that. The positivity keeps me going to do better. Hello to everyone here and thanks, Freedom! for the opportunity. :)

Reactions: Gaming Gang Gang

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Hey guys this is Kartik Rao. I am from India and I joined just a few days ago. I am loving the community right now. this is awesome. When I first started out I was just doing this for sharing it with some friends. But now as I got a little deeper into it, I am really focused on making good content. I am still refining it and making it as good as possible and Freedom! has been great for that. The positivity keeps me going to do better. Hello to everyone here and thanks, Freedom! for the opportunity. :)
Welcome lad/bro/laddy/man/maan/dude/.../human/freedom partner .... yeah idk why

Gaming Gang Gang

New User
Sep 2, 2017
Los Angeles
YouTube

Welcome! I checked out your 8bit boy video, cool channel, good luck!

Bris Cloud

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2017
YouTube
Im new here to bro, Freedom gives us a new outlook on being a Creator , Welcome to the Team. If you ever need music or instrumentals hit me up brother. :)