Mass Shootings

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
This is indeed a hot topic, as it is occurring more than ever it seems like. So my question to my family (gaming, DIY, tutorial, all welcomed). What do some of you guys think of all of the mass shootings that's been going on recently in the past few years? Examples, the Colorado Batman, Paris, Planned Parenthood and school shootings? I would like to get an insight from those who know of these things within the Freedom family :)

dmbardal

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Personally I think it's insane, and I find it somewhat strange that there's way more shootings in the US than anywhere else.
Not counting war-zones obviously.

Reactions: GodsSon

TheRedstoneScout

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
This is indeed a hot topic, as it is occurring more than ever it seems like. So my question to my family (gaming, DIY, tutorial, all welcomed). What do some of you guys think of all of the mass shootings that's been going on recently in the past few years? Examples, the Colorado Batman, Paris, Planned Parenthood and school shootings? I would like to get an insight from those who know of these things within the Freedom family :)
I feel The next few months are going to be rough

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
The Terrorism is getting insane, just heard the news that Nice in France has been hit by a Terrorist act again. Saw Video's and Pictures on the news....
As long as there are people in the world things like this will sadly never stop :(

Exactly Twilight. I've heard about the latest France attack, it's sad they get hit twice. It hasn't even been at least 4 years. They're still recovering from the mass shooting that occurred, and now this.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Exactly Twilight. I've heard about the latest France attack, it's sad they get hit twice. It hasn't even been at least 4 years. They're still recovering from the mass shooting that occurred, and now this.
Yea it is heart breaking to see such things. I will never know why people must do such horrible acts :(

First Responders Gaming

Jul 22, 2016
YouTube
As an aspiring Canadian police officer, I think the numbers of shootings in the States are out of hand. Especially right now, it's not just terrorists but there's police being ambushed and shot on a daily basis. Another thing to consider is what/how the upcoming presidential election is going to have an impact on terrorism.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Its really crazy what's been happening around the world...so much shooting so much hatred I guess its getting out of control...don't know why people can't just stay together and love whatever is happening
God knows why people do this