Rhodes

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Hi,

My name is Rhodes and I like to think of myself as a filmmaker. Not in the form of Hitchcock or Herzog, but in my own style. I create on YouTube, and am inspired by people like Casey Neistat.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some feedback on my channel, and maybe even subscribe if you like it enough. Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Here are some of my videos so far:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Rhodes ! Welcoem to freedom :)

How is the Filmmaking going ? do you enjoy it ? how did you get into it ?

I wish you all the best !

Rhodes

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Hey , Rhodes ! Welcoem to freedom :)

How is the Filmmaking going ? do you enjoy it ? how did you get into it ?

I wish you all the best !
I absolutely love it! Thanks for the welcome :)

I got into it through a desire to be creative, and a desire to express myself more. Also, inspiration from people like Casey.

I explain it here :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I absolutely love it! Thanks for the welcome :)

I got into it through a desire to be creative, and a desire to express myself more. Also, inspiration from people like Casey.

I explain it here :)

Ah nice , I will go watch it now !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi,

My name is Rhodes and I like to think of myself as a filmmaker. Not in the form of Hitchcock or Herzog, but in my own style. I create on YouTube, and am inspired by people like Casey Neistat.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some feedback on my channel, and maybe even subscribe if you like it enough. Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Here are some of my videos so far:

Heya Rhodes, what got you interested in film-making? I recently just discovered Casey myself. If you're looking for feedback, I'd consider checking out the community reviews section. They have a lot of insight for other people, and you can learn from other member's mistakes ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/