VLOG Medical Marijuana Patient Vlog

HazeyAllDazey

Rising User
Dec 9, 2015
Arizona
YouTube
Hey Everyone, I am still new to all of this. I just created my channel a little over a month or two ago. Time seems to be going by so fast. Especially during the Holidays.
But a little about me, I am a Medical Marijuana Patient living in Arizona. I've been a MMJ Patient since 2007, after I hurt my back.My channel for now is Mostly just Strain reviews that I come across. I am always looking for new strains that can help with my Condition and I keep a record of it and I been posting them on Youtube. I am gonna add more content, but for right now, being new, I am ok with just my strain reviews. It's taking quite awhile to get partnered with freedom, I watched the video and I think I got everything taken care of, but its been about a month. So I am not sure how long it takes, I still have lots to read on this forum. But I wanted to introduce myself and Say hello to everyone here and participate in the forums while I wait. But Anyhows, I hope to be able to make some friends online and learn from folks here. So Happy Holidays and Take Care! See you in The Forums!