Gaming Meet me! You won't be discouraged! ^^

Nojus

New User
Dec 9, 2016
Lithuania
YouTube
Hello!

Your name/alias: My real name is Nojus. YouTube name finalshar3.

Where are you from?: I am from Lithuania. One of the Baltic countries.

How old are you?: I'm 15 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? I find it in YouTube.

What made you join our forums?: I want to meet new people, I have never been in forums, want to see what is all about.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Tug of war.

What is your favorite food? I don't have my favorite food.

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I know there is many people that watch YouTube and I want to entertain them, make them days brighter by doing what I like to do!

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is achieve something in my life, it can be YouTube it can be programmer job or singer, dancer. I just want to achieve something. Not quite sure what.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run gaming channel, i will post vlogs in this channel too in the future.

How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload everyday. If i can't upload everyday, i try to upload when I can!

P.S. My favorite colour is light blue. Favorite game League of Legends. I very like to meet new people and want to everybody be my friend. I can't speak English very good. I started YouTube not very long time ago. That means i'm newbie. I think that's all about me! Pleasure to meet you all! ^^

Reactions: AFKPlays

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Nojus! And we just appreciate you speaking English for the rest of us :) Never met anyone from Lithuania before so that's an awesome first :D Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom! Best of luck with the channel and future vlogs man. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Nojus

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello!

Your name/alias: My real name is Nojus. YouTube name finalshar3.

Where are you from?: I am from Lithuania. One of the Baltic countries.

How old are you?: I'm 15 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? I find it in YouTube.

What made you join our forums?: I want to meet new people, I have never been in forums, want to see what is all about.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Tug of war.

What is your favorite food? I don't have my favorite food.

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I know there is many people that watch YouTube and I want to entertain them, make them days brighter by doing what I like to do!

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is achieve something in my life, it can be YouTube it can be programmer job or singer, dancer. I just want to achieve something. Not quite sure what.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run gaming channel, i will post vlogs in this channel too in the future.

How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload everyday. If i can't upload everyday, i try to upload when I can!

P.S. My favorite colour is light blue. Favorite game League of Legends. I very like to meet new people and want to everybody be my friend. I can't speak English very good. I started YouTube not very long time ago. That means i'm newbie. I think that's all about me! Pleasure to meet you all! ^^
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! It's nice to see that you upload daily! Great man! Keep it up! :)