Gaming MihirGaming2013, Home of multiple games :)

MihirGaming2013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey what's good guys, before I start I just wanted to say thanks for visiting this thread ;) . So now about myself, I'm Mihir, a kid with a dream to entertain as many people as possible ;) . Now about my YouTube Channel, one of the reasons why I started doing YouTube was because I wanted to entertain people as I said before. My upload schedule consist of 3-4 uploads a week and 4-5 live streams. I upload/stream GTA Online, FIFA 16, Hitwicket, Rocket League & COD BO3. I found out about freedom through one of my friends who suggested it to me because of all the cool music that Freedom! users get ;) . One of things that I appreciate the most is feedback, I would rather like to see feedbacks on my video even if its negative then get 1000's of likes, so if you ever get a chance then please do check out my channel.

My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHO7Vp7iierTKMXDJl04QyQ

Please don't be shy to comment

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @MihirGaming2013,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's a good variety of games. :) I've been thinking of Call of Duty Black Ops III for a while now, how likely are you to recommend that title, how about to someone who really enjoyed Modern Warfare 2? I might pick up a copy!

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: MihirGaming2013